Digging Out The Austin Healy Sprite Mk 3 (1966)

After wanting to restore a car for a while but never really got round to it  remeberd that my father in law had bought an Austin Healey years ago from a nephew of his, with the idea that he wanted to restore it one day.
I took this opportunity to ask if I may see it and if he would be interested in selling it to me ?
Before I knew it me and the kids the wife and the parents in law, were grabbling through loads of junk in a self made shed/barn looking for a Sprite.

In no time at all the twins had found what the Dutch would call a Suske & Wiske car "Vitameintje"

What a load of Dust, believe it or not their is new outer sills there somewhere !

Spot the tyrap !

cylinder head had seen better days.

Already found some enthusiastic drivers !

Rolling chasis ??? just. . . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog